Thursday, May 29, 2008

am I the YDP!!!!

me...blurring maybe...looking 4 something during KARKOL n i'm the Project Manager...

Being the person that has to take the highest ranking of the organisation…
As the Presiden of Jawatankuasa Perwakilan Kolej is so killing my nerve!!!
I still believe that I don’t deserve that thing (for almost my 5th month???…)
I am not capable of doing it, what I’m doing is, comparing myself to my previous Miss presiden…
Hummm…both of us were surely in the different field of handling things…
She is just too, very and really complicated with pemarintahan kuku besi…
I don’t like to face the highest ranking person, Pengarah kampus, TPHEP, TPHEA, and lots n lots of stuff…
What I mean is, I’m not used to show my faking smiling face with heartless feeling…
I am so like a hypocrite person…yah…that’s what will happen to you when you meet these orang atasan…you cannot show your real self…
Faking you is the nice person, and I am not that nice person…serious… I always upside down my own life...
Please… I’m this kind of person...as my self esteem become more down...realise that I am what I am right now is so unbelievable…
It’s good for having this kind of experience…but I almost dying for things that I won’t be able to handle or things that I have to responsible…
Warkh!!! I am so scared, but I need to be very patient…there always be a difficult time in my life…
For Sure…
I HATE!!!!


but now i'm tryng my best 4 my anak2 buah...hhuhuh

Tiring but Xciting!!!

No comments: