Tuesday, August 12, 2008

these day..i was confused with the term friendship~~~
is there really a true friendship???
i mean, i know, deeper in my heart, i always have a supportive friends around me...
but lately, i feel that i did not know them, as everyone is changing from inside and outside...
eventhough i feel that they are the most valuable things in my life, i need to go back to my past life, my "old Friends"...i know they are still my best buddy...they always be there and we were grown up together...so i should, be with them, support them no matter what...
Nowadays, i wanna do things all by my self....the things that not many people do, walk alone, be a lone ranger and need to be alone all the time...thats what am i doing now...concentrate on my personal life....
actually, i love to be with my new friens, i mean i know them since the last two years...and their mind is so not into myself~~
so...what i need is a space for me to move on and let me do things that i want~~

i mis my geng2...

No comments: