Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kisah Aku III

Kisah Aku dan Kerja

I was working in Unit Pengurusan Kolej Kluster A for almost a month…it’s been lots of things happen and it makes me more matured day by day…
All of my frens,I mean yang keja d UPK ni, we were separated…we are 10 people at first, then 3 goes to UPK B to help en. Kaff to do their work…and me and the other 6 were working in one UPK A..it was realy fantastic to know them when during classes or in kluster..i surely ignore them coz I don’t have much time to know them or to be friend them…what???
Is that I was very proud to myself???
No!!!it is because I was so busy handling so much things until I don’t care the not important people that I don’t want to know…
But…the real is, I surely want to know every people and befriending them..it juz that I have no time, even to say Hi…huhuh


Jumar: azhar ada KUTU!!!
azhar: manada!!!
jumar : Ni na...
azhar : ooo..taik idung c Ron 2..Kurang ajjar Ko Ron!!!
duduk2 mengenang nasib...


mereka2 yang sedang khayalkan gaji...hahaha





Ramli : tolong kunun kamu sambut ni meja...berat!!!!






azhar : Ron, apa lagi kita mo angkat ni
ron : Kita angkat smua tilam n Katil ni kita kan hebat...!!!
azhar : eee...Namau!! kurus aku nnti..~~






"aku sayang ko bunga...tapi tpaksa jugak aku potong ko..huhuh"





Kisah Aku dan Makanan II

So something that is so burden me here is food!!!
I don’t have enough food to satisfy my needs (NAFSU LA!!!)
For me..makan is important…so that I will stay in shape..heheh
My !!#!#@shape heheheh
Anyway I must be patient for a while…for me…kesabaran membawa keberkatan…so I stick with that motto..and makesure that I wouldn’t angry to think my day yang ketandusan kasih saying sang makanan…huhuhuhhu, in addition to makesure that my “cute” stomachwill be reduced a little…and I always do crossed my finger since 13 years ago..



woowww!!!! currY!!!

~~N..aku mo merasa kari kaTum...yummm...



Telur semput masakan Usman...Mandul ni Telur...arap2 la nda mandul..tapi apa guna jugak...hahah







Muka hepi n Puas ati...sebab aku d masakkan...yes...Kuli2...kautkan Nasik...tema kasih..


Sida - sida : tuanku raja azhar...inilah makanan kita hari ini....

azhar : kenapala aku jadik putera raja cinderella ni...uhuhuhuhu

"ITTADIKIMAS!!!"





Kisah Aku dan Masa lapang

And everyone love to watch drama series...especially korean drama...waaa...it is so creamy...i mean CreammY~~~heheheh,the tantalizing actor for sure as i think that was the strongest point why people including me crazy towards korean drama..HUHUHUHU
It is because o the actor!!!!ACTOR~~heheh
Lots of Korean drama that already make me cry…but I never told my fren…malu la kan~~hihihih, macam – macam suda cerita korea yg aku sda tinguk…sangat best..heheheh and now I am watcing only you…a story about italian food…I am hunger in hungry…watcing this drama…wOW!!!



owh my god...i am so hungry!!!pewwet~~




aku yang malas mau kemas...






soal selidik AKNC...penat jer i hafal Visi n Misi UiTM...hampeh !!!








Pose IstimeWa Ntuk Katum...N...JamieY...asRi...

CuTe N~~??

XOXOXOXO

_azhar andi_


http://www.mediafire.com/?8dgkudqvwjv

2 comments:

jamieY jaLiL said...

hihi ada pose special tok aku..wow!

nnt aku amek gmbr spesel tok ko..jgn saket jantung ja suda :p

~nareemwahkz you~ said...

ihh! mau jg dia selit nama kakak aku ba.. si gete!!

jems, nnti kita pose utk si feyt! woooHoo. oh yeah
'